venerdì 21 giugno 2013

My today makeup look

Hi guys, I've been studied a lot for my exams so I didn't have so much time to do new makeup looks. Here in Florence is very hot and I don't like to wear a lot of makeup.
So, here's my today makeup look with a short description of it:

First, I applied a mineral foundation as I have a mixed-oily skin (I don't recommend a liquid foundation in summer)
Then I did the contouring and applied a coral blush.
For the eyes:
I applied a shimmer green eyeshadow on the inner corner of my eye, then a shimmer yellow eyeshadow in the middel of my eyelid and a matte brown eyeshadow over my crease to give depth to my eye.
At the end I applyed a little bit of black gel eyeliner, mascara and a coral-nude lipstick.
Hope you like it :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento